Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello from Tai Pei!


My reconnecting flight for Chiang Mai leaves in about half an hour so I thought I'd just write a quick post. my flight from LAX was not as bad as I thought. It was 14 hours total so I had a lot of time on my hands. I slept, ate, watched a few movies (including Motherhood with Uma Therman, I really enjoyed it and recommend it). I had no melt downs, only a few tears which were quickly replaced with anticipation and excitement for what's to come.

I'll be in Chiang Mai for a few days before taking the bus down to Mae Sot, where I'll be living for the rest of the year.

Thank you so much for praying for my family and me! As of right now we're all doing well and the separation is not killing any of us. continue to lift us up!

Lots of love you you!!!

Kate

No comments: