Monday, December 7, 2009

Questions and Concerns

I have gotten a few questions regarding support. If you're reading this it's probably because you've received a support letter. If you haven't yet received one, let me know and I will get it to you asap!

Now for the questions...
Some are concerned about giving online because there is not a place to designate who you would like the funds to go to. Compasio is currently working to fix this, but in the meantime, you can send a email along with your paypal donation letting them know that the money is to support Katie Pham.

If you want to give via mail monthly, I can email you the document that has the support stub printout. That just is for safety so that they know exactly who the check is for.

Your donations are tax deductible! You can attach a note saying you would like a receipt and they will send one to you.

Thanks to all my friends and family in supporting me in this adventure. I'm so excited to see how God is going to work in my life and the lives of those I meet.
My flight is booked for January 25 :)

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or email me!

Love,

Katie

No comments: